It’s time for a gift giveaway!
Since Mothers Day is around the corner, I’ve decided to offer a baby blankie to one lucky winner!
The blankie will be about 40″ x 40″, made from two layers of soft, snuggly flannel that will only get softer as you wash it. It’s the perfect size for swaddling, covering a car seat, nursing, and tossing into your diaper bag.
These blankies are handmade by me with love. It’s the perfect gift for mommies in any stage of parenting, whether they have a little one (or two, or three…), or are expecting one soon.
AND: Because I’m so cool, I’ll even let you pick from a few different choices:
There are multiple ways to enter the drawing:
1. follow me on twitter (@tinysewinempire) AND comment on this blog post letting me know;
2. like me on facebook (Tiny Sewing Empire) AND comment on this blog post letting me know;
3. join my mailing list and let me know in the comments below.
4. or just be lazy and comment on this blog post AND tell me who you would give this blankie to if you were to win it!
I’ll give you an additional entry if you do one or more of these things…or if you tell me that my hair is extra shiny today.
It really is that easy to enter!
No purchases, no signups – just show me a little love. 🙂
The drawing ends on May 1st!! The winner gets 5 days to claim their prize before someone else is chosen.
So I’ve added some stuff to the site, a new tab called “tutorials”. They are all free tutorials of random stuff and things. Note: none of them are mine! I don’t claim any of them!
I hope you find at least one of them useful…I know that I’ve used a couple of them for my own creations. 🙂
Cosmetic Case Tutorial
Laptop Sleeve Tutorial
Pea Pod (Baby Hip Carrier) Tutorial
Pincushion Organizer Tutorial
I’ve made quite a few bags this past week but haven’t taken any photos yet. I do have a sneak peek at what I’ve been working on, though:
They aren’t difficult but do take some time to make. I think that they are the perfect addition to these corduroy bags!
I promise to get more photos in soon! Also, a giveaway is coming up, as soon as I figure out what the amazing prize is going to be!
Great great great great news! I will now be selling some of my product in a local Bozeman store called “The Beatnik”. It’s a fun – and gigantic – store filled with local artists’ stuff. I’m pretty excited to be part of the team. 🙂
I’ll still be selling online using my Etsy Store for those of you that aren’t in the Bozeman area.
On a separate note, I’m thinking of doing a giveaway or something, to keep you all interested. Some free fabric or a bag/blankie…something! What would you like to win? Comment below and I’ll decide here when I get enough opinions.
A couple of things:
1. On accident, I made a new style of bag that I had never made before! Instead of being short and squat, they are now tall and thin. I’m okay with this because I think they look more elegant and dainty, which is exactly what a cosmetic bag should be, right?
2. I’ve talked to a couple of store owners in downtown Bozeman, and if all goes well, I will be able to sell my bags locally! I’M SO EXCITED! Nothing is for sure yet, but I’m going to dream big and hope that my products are cool enough for people to sell.
I’ll post pictures of the new bag styles by the end of the weekend.